Belt Loop and Pin
Marbles Sports Belt Loop
Marbles Sports Pin(line drawing, actual pins are color)
Cub Scout Marbles requirements
Belt Loop Requirements
Complete these three requirements:
- Explain the rules of Ringer or another marble game to your leader or adult partner.
- Spend at least 30 minutes practicing skills to play the game of Ringer or another marble game.
- Participate in a game of marbles.
Sports Pin Requirements
Earn the Marbles belt loop, and complete five of the following requirements:
- Compete in a den, pack, or community marbles tournament.
- Explain to an adult what lagging is. Demonstrate how to do it.
- Demonstrate the following shooting techniques: knuckling down, bowling, and lofting (also called plunking).
- Explain the correct way of scoring for a game of marbles.
- Play five complete matches of marbles using standard rules.
- Start a collection of marbles and show it at a den or pack meeting.
- Write a short report on the history of marbles and share it with your den or family.
- Explain the rules about shooters.
|| The official source for the information shown in this article or section is:|
Cub Scout Academics and Sports Program Guide, 2015 Edition (BSA Supply SKU #620714)
The text of these requirements may be locked. In that case, they can only be edited by an administrator.
Please note any errors found in the above requirements on this article's Talk Page.
- Earning the Cub Scout Marbles Belt Loop while a Webelos Scout is an option for requirement 3 of the Webelos Sportsman Activity Badge.
- Wolf Cub Scout
- Wolf Electives
- Wolf Elective 4e. Play a game of marbles.
- Bear Cub Scout
- Bear Achievement 15b. Play two organized games with your den.
- Webelos Scout
- Sportsman Activity Badge requirement 3. (earn the Cub Scout Marbles Belt Loop while a Webelos Scout)
Sports and Fitness Awards