Every registered user of this Wiki is an Editor
. However, only those who actually edit
something are Contributors
. Won't you contribute something to MeritBadgeDotOrg, today? (Or, whenever you have a few minutes.) There's plenty to do. Remember, Helping Scouts advance
is our mantra.
Editing rules and guidelines (In order of precedence)
- 1. Policies and usage standards
- Prior to editing any pages, please read (and, of course, comply with) all MeritBadgeDotOrg policies.
- 2. Site-specific help and information regarding editing on this wiki
- Help:Editing specific to this website. Here, you will find help on:
- General editing help (i.e., text formatting)
- Additional notes on page formatting
- Adding an image
- External links
- 3. The "Art of Wikifying" (a.k.a., Wiki-style writing)
- Aside from items 1 and 2 noted above, you may wish to check out:
- MeritBadgeDotOrg:Manual of Style for writing style guidance.
- But, please... don't sweat the details, too much, just yet. We'd much rather you get you information on the website, which can be edited later, than not at all.
Unlike Wikipedia, but like many MediaWiki sites, only registered users may edit pages on this Wiki. Registered users on this Wiki must
be registered Scouters.