Ranger, Quest, and TRUST Awards with cross-references for related Venturing Awards.
Award is pinned immediately
above the seam of the left pocket.
The Venturing Quest Award builds directly on the Sports Bronze Award. It focuses on the traditions of sportsmanship and lifelong fitness. By teaching about non-traditional sports, this award allows Venturers to learn skills and fitness techniques they might never have a chance to encounter before.
Venturers may also earn:
- Sports Bronze Award
- Religious and Community Life Bronze Award
- Arts and Hobbies Bronze Award
- Outdoor Bronze Award
- Sea Scout Bronze Award
- Expert-level awards
In addition, four of the five bronze awards fulfill partial requirements for Venturers continuing on and earning expert-level awards:
- The Sports Bronze Award requirements are part of the Quest Award.
- The Religious and Community Life Bronze Award part of the TRUST Award.
- The Outdoor Bronze Award part of the Ranger Award.
- The Sea Scout Bronze Award is a duplicate of the Sea Scout Ordinary rank requirements, and is necessary on the trail to earning the Quartermaster Award.
Quest Award requirements
Do all five of the following Quest Award core requirements:
Complete requirements for at least one Quest Award elective:
- Venturers may complete requirements for the Sports Bronze Award and the Quest Award concurrently; however, a completed single requirement cannot be awarded as multiple credit to these two awards.
Personal Development Awards
|Personal development-related awards
- Venturing Bronze Award on the BSA scouting.org site.
- Venturing Quest Award on the BSA scouting.org site.