lesson videos showing Outdoor Skills, and First Aid Skills plus Merit Badges, and Scout Awards links.
Troop resources include the Advancement Campout and monthly Troop Program Themes.
|Boy Scouts and Varsity Scouts are referred to as "Scouts."|
|— Youth Application #28-406|
The troop or team leader signs the Youth Application #28-406 when the boy has completed the Boy Scout Joining (Scout Badge) Requirements.
Scout Badge requirements
| A FREE workbook for Scout Badge is available here! |
with the maps, charts, links, diagrams, and checklists you need!
|meritbadge.org has PDF and DOC versions of|
Boy Scout merit badge workbooks,
Webelos workbooks, and Cub Scout workbooks.
- "I pledge allegiance to the flag
- of the United States of America
- and to the republic for which it stands,
- one nation under God,
- indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
- Animated Knots: Basic Scout Knots - Forty Scout knots - Special Knots - Sailing knots - Fishing knots - Folsoms Knots - Animatedknots.com - Great Animations - More Animated Knots - More great Animated Knots - Still more - Knot Videos - Basics Videos - Basics2
- Other Knot Links: Advanced knots - Ropers Knots Page - Climbing Knots - Fishing knots - Knots Index
7. Scout Oath or Promise - Scout Law - motto - slogan - Outdoor Code
8. See the Scout Badge Workbook for the diagram of the Scout badge.
9. "How to Protect Your Children from Child Abuse: A Parent's Guide"
10: Scoutmaster Conference - Explains that you don't "pass" a Scoutmaster Conference.
|Boy Scout portal|
|Varsity Scout portal|
- Boy Scouts
- Summer Camp
- First Class-First Year
- Scout - Tenderfoot - Second Class - First Class
- Skills Instruction and Videos: First Aid Skills - Swimming - Outdoor Skills - Wilderness Survival - Backpacking - Cooking - Navigation - Campfires - Clothing - Cycling Skills