: - - - -
- Serve as a registered assistant Cubmaster for one year and a Cubmaster for one year, or serve as a registered Cubmaster for two years.
- Complete "The New Cubmaster" Fast Start Training.
- Complete Basic Leader Training for Cubmasters.
- Complete Youth Protection training.
- During each year of tenure for this award, participate in a Cub Scout Leader pow wow or University of Scouting, or attend at least four roundtables.
- As a Cubmaster or assistant Cubmaster in a pack, earn the national Quality Unit Award at least twice.
- Earn the National Summertime Pack Award at least once.
- Plan and conduct pack meetings during each year registered as Cubmaster.
Please report any issues with this page.