In one weekend of Popcorn sales or other Fundraising, a Scout can earn enough in his Individual Account to pay for a year's worth of adventures:
- Basic Costs
- Registration: $10 to the National Council.
- Boys' Life: $12 magazine subscription.
- Accident Insurance is just a few dollars per Scout and protects you from medical bills from an accident in Scouting.
- Program Materials: includes books and supplies, flags, camping equipment, and more.
- Advancement: costs include awards, ranks, patches, and more.
- Activity Costs
- Cub Scouts: Pinewood Derbies®, trips, ball games, camping, and much more.
- Boy Scouts: Camping, trips, events, and more.
- Camp programs are also age-appropriate:
- Equipment includes Uniforms, sleeping bags, tents, etc.
- Unit Expenses: Each Scout's fair share of unit recharter, training, fees, equipment, etc.