User:Optimist/Test page 1
MeritBadgeDotOrg is a restricted use wiki. All visitors may see and make use of the content of this web site in accordance with our policies and copyright restrictions. However, only registered users may edit site content and registration is restricted.
- All registered Scouters in the Boy Scouts of America are eligible to apply for an account.
- To apply, you must first set up an account on MeritBadge.net.
- Please note that the account name you use on MeritBadge.net is the account name we will give you on MeritBadge.org. Choose your account name carefully to be sure that is what you want.
- Once you have successfully met all the requirements for memebership on MeritBadge.net, you may make a request for wiki editing rights in the Membership Upgrades Request forum.
- The sysops will review your request and someone will contact you to let you know whether or not your request has been accepted. If you have been approved, you will receive further instructions.
- Please read the sticky not at the top of the Membership Upgrades Request forum for more information about that part of the process.
- Once your wiki account has been created, you will receive an email which you must respond to in order to have editing privileges.