| Administrative Vice President
The Administrative Vice is a second highest-ranking leader of the post along with the Program Vice President. Elected by the youth post members, he or she works together with the leadership team.
- Serves as administrative officer of the post.
- Assumes the responsibilities of the post president in his or her absence.
- Leads the recruitment and admission of new youth participants during the year.
- Organizes and recognizes the achievements of post participants.
- Conducts opening and closing ceremonies for special occasions as scheduled.
- Attends all post activities.
- Participates in the Learning for Life program conference.
- Approaches Exploring in a spirit of fun and seeks to reflect this spirit when recruiting new youth participants and by recognizing the achievements of post youth participants.
The Administrative Vice President is the second-highest youth leader in its unit. Other second youth leaders are: