| The official source for the information shown in this article or section is:|
Advancement Committee Policies & Procedures, October, 2009 Edition (BSA Supply No. 33088)
- Also see the Boy Scout Requirements for many more topics.
- Advancement for Youth Members With Special Needs
- Advancement for Cub Scouts with Disabilities
- Advancement for Boy Scouts with Disabilities
- Advancement for Venturers with Disabilities
- Alternate Requirements for Tenderfoot, Second Class, and First Class Ranks
- Alternate Merit Badges for the Eagle Scout Rank
- Woods Services Award
- Torch of Gold Certificate
- Boy Scout Advancement
- Other topics: Boy Scout Portal
- When is a Scout Active?
- Time Extensions
- Scoutmaster Conferences
- Merit Badges
- Service Projects
- Eagle Scout Project
- Boards of Review
- 12 Steps From Life to Eagle
- Appealing a Decision
- Courts of Honor
- Advancement in Summer Camp
- First Class-First Year
- Merit Badges for Eagle Palms
- What is Scout Spirit?
- When is a Scout in Uniform?
- Venturing Advancement
- Merit Badge Policies