- 1. Talk to an artist in your area or to your art teacher about the different occupations in the art field. Make a list of them.
- 2. Create a scrapbook (portfolio) of your Artist activity badge projects and show it to your den leader.
And do five of these:
- 3. Draw or paint an original picture out-of-doors, using the art materials you prefer. Frame the picture for your room or home.
- 4. List the primary and secondary colors. Explain what happens when you combine colors.
- 5. Using a computer, make six original designs using straight lines, curved lines, or both.
- 6. Draw a profile of a member of your family.
- 7. Use clay to sculpt a simple object.
- 8. Make a mobile, using your choice of materials.
- 9. Make an art construction, using your choice of materials.
- 10. Create a collage that expresses something about you.
- 11. While you are a Webelos Scout, earn the Cub Scout Academics belt loop for Art.
| A FREE workbook for Artist is available here! |
with the maps, charts, links, diagrams, and checklists you need!
|meritbadge.org has PDF and DOC versions of|
Boy Scout merit badge workbooks,
Webelos workbooks, and Cub Scout workbooks.
Help with these requirements