and cross-references for related Cub Scout belt loops & pins and Cub Scout awards.
| This is the Athlete Activity Badge for Webelos Scouts.|
Cub Scouts & Webelos Scouts can also earn the Physical Fitness Belt Loop and Pin.
The Webelos Athlete Activity Badge is one of 20 different Activity Badges that can be earned in the Webelos Scout Program. The requirements are typically worked on during den meetings or den activities while the skills are practiced at home, with the help of the Webelos Scout's family. The requirements are either completed with the den or at home with the den leader's approval. Projects are brought to meetings to share with the den and for Webelos Den Leader or Activity Badge Counselor approval.
And do two of these:
| A FREE workbook for Athlete is available here! |
with the maps, charts, links, diagrams, and checklists you need!
|meritbadge.org has PDF and DOC versions of|
Boy Scout merit badge workbooks,
Webelos workbooks, and Cub Scout workbooks.
- The Webelos Program uses the Fast Tracks Den Meeting plans to the Webelos Adventures in as little as 12 months.
- Cub Scout Sports: Physical Fitness Belt Loop & Pin
- Physical Fitness Award
- Requirement 5 is similar to Tenderfoot Rank Requirements 10a & 10b
- Athletics, Personal Fitness, and Sports Merit Badges
|Webelos Den Leader portal|
- American Dietetic Association
- American Heart Association
- Centers for Disease Control: Fit Family Fit Kids
- Fitness for Kids
- International Food Information Council Foundation
- National Athletic Trainer's Association
- American Council on Exercise
- American Sport Education Program
- Institute for International Sport
- National Youth Sports Safety Foundation
- ExpertVillage Exercise Videos: