BSA Speakers Bank
|BSA Speakers Bank award|
BSA Speakers Bank award knot
The BSA Speakers Bank is a national resource for volunteers and executives that provides BSA speakers with a centralized resource of speech templates, topics, and other presentation tools for use at the local, regional, and national levels.
As of December 31, 2011, the BSA discontinuing the Speakers Bank project.
Each registered speaker will receive an official speaker pin.
- After conducting a minimum of one speech and providing feedback via the Speakers Bank Web site under the "Speaker Feedback" link [at MyScouting], the speaker will receive a Speakers Bank certificate and a Speakers lapel pin.
- After registering [recording] at MyScouting a minimum of ten speeches, the speaker will receive a Speakers Bank patch.
- After registering [recording] at MyScouting a minimum of twenty speeches, the speaker will receive a Speakers Bank knot.
- BSA Speakers Bank (Last checked: March 28, 2011)
- BSA Discontinues Speakers Bank (Last checked: January 12, 2012)