- Also see Bugling Merit Badge.
The Troop Bugler should be able to make appropriate bugle calls, as requested, at troop activities.
|Serving as Bugler can apply towards Positions of Responsibility requriements for Star, Life, and Eagle.|
- Make appropriate bugle calls, as requested, at troop activities.
- In many troops the Bugler plays a trumpet instead of a bugle.
- Serving as Bugler is a requirement for Bugling Merit Badge.
- Being able to play a bugle or trumpet can be used towards requirement 1 of Music Merit Badge: Sing or play a simple song or hymn chosen by your counselor using good technique, phrasing, tone, rhythm, and dynamics.. Read all the signs and terms of the score.