| This is a stub... Please help improve this article or section by expanding it.|
Further information might be found on the talk page.
The Troop Chaplain's Aide is responsible for:
- Attending regular meetings with the troop's Chaplain to ensure responsibilities are properly carried out,
- assisting the troop's Chaplain or, in his absence, planning and conducting non-denominational religious services at troop meetings and activities,
- promoting and informing scouts about the religious emblem programs of their faith and how to earn them,
- encouraging troop members to live up to the ideals of the scout oath, law, slogan, motto and the outdoor code, and
- helping to ensure that religious holidays and observances are considered in the troop program.