and cross-references for related Cub Scout belt loops & pins and Cub Scout awards.
| This is the Communicator Activity Badge for Webelos Scouts.|
Cub Scouts & Webelos Scouts can also earn the Communicating Belt Loop and Pin.
The Webelos Communicator Activity Badge is one of 20 different Activity Badges that can be earned in the Webelos Scout Program. The requirements are typically worked on during den meetings or den activities while the skills are practiced at home, with the help of the Webelos Scout's family. The requirements are either completed with the den or at home with the den leader's approval. Projects are brought to meetings to share with the den and for Webelos Den Leader or Activity Badge Counselor approval.
|Do seven of these:
| A FREE workbook for Communicator is available here! |
with the maps, charts, links, diagrams, and checklists you need!
|meritbadge.org has PDF and DOC versions of|
Boy Scout merit badge workbooks,
Webelos workbooks, and Cub Scout workbooks.
- The Webelos Program uses the Fast Tracks Den Meeting plans to offer all 20 Webelos Activity Badges in as little as 12 months.
- Details on earning a Cub Scout Sports or Academic pin or belt loop multiple times
- Communicator Requirement 2 can help prepare you for Communications #3.
- Communicator Requirement 4 can help prepare you for Communications #1d.
- Communicator Requirement 7 can help prepare you for Journalism #2
- Communicator Requirement 8 can help prepare you for Communications #5.
- Communicator Requirement 9 can help prepare you for Communications #4 & Disabilities Awareness #3b
- Communicator Requirement 10 can help prepare you for Communications #4 & American Cultures #1c & 3
- Communicator Requirement 11 can help prepare you for Computers #6c & Communications #7a.
- Communicator Requirement 12 can help prepare you for Computers #1
- Communicator Requirement 16 can help prepare you for Communications #9.
Personal Development Awards
|Personal development-related awards
|Webelos Den Leader portal|
- ExpertVillage Lessons on Giving a Speech (Videos)
- Public Speaking Tips (Videos)
- Outlook Email (Videos)