| Crew Historian
|Selection:||According to Crew Code and Bylaws|
|Selected by:||According to Crew Code and Bylaws|
|Reports to:||Crew President|
The Crew Historian collects and preserves memorabilia, press releases, photo, and and other data of historical significance to the crew.
- Collect and preserves memorabilia, press releases, photo, and and other data of historical significance to the crew.
- Maintain information about crew activities and members
- Set a good example.
- Wear the uniform appropriate to the Venturing crew.
- Learn and live by the Venturing Oath and the Venturing Code.
- Approach Venturing in the spirit of fun, and seeks to reflect this spirit while preserving the crew's history.
- The Crew Code and Bylaws of the Venturing crew may stipulate that this position is elected by the crew, or is appointed by the Advisor or President.
- To apply Crew Historian as an Eagle position of responsibility, the Venturer must have earned Life Rank after January 1, 2007.
The Crew Historian is the youth historian leader in its unit. Other youth historian leaders are: