|Line 46:||Line 46:|
| This is a stub... Please help improve this article or section by expanding it.|
Further information might be found on the talk page.
The Crew Leader is an elected sub-group youth leader in the Sea Scout ship.
The ship is organized into a sufficient number of crews so that each crew has between four and eight members. Every seaman except for the Boatswain and Boatswain's Mate shall be part of a crew. Each crew shall have a Crew Leader and an Assistant Crew Leader.
- Ordinary Seaman Rank
- Desire to be a leader in the Ship.
- It is strongly recommended that a candidate have experience as an Assistant Crew Leader.
- Be responsible for the whereabouts and activities of all members of the crew during skills training on Wednesday evening meetings.
- Be responsible for the record keeping for members of the crew including skills training, points, and roll attendance.
- Encourage and discipline members of the Crew. It is the Crew Leader's responsibility to see that crewmembers are ready to perform well on the Ship events at AMR/Rendezvous.
The Crew Leader is a sub-group youth leader in its unit. Other sub-group youth leaders are:
- Positions of Responsibility
- Apprentice rank
- Ordinary rank
- Able rank
- Quartermaster Award
- Star Rank
- Life Rank
- Eagle Scout Rank