Cub Scout Chess
|The Cub Scout Chess Belt Loop is an option for the Webelos Scholar activity badge.|
Belt Loop and Pin
Chess Academics Belt Loop
The Cub Scout Chess belt loop and pin are a part of the Cub Scout Academics and Sports Program. Tiger Cub, Wolf, Bear, and Webelos Scouts may earn this award in a Family, Den, Pack, school, or community setting. Tiger Cubs must be always accompanied by their Adult partner.
- Earning the Cub Scout Chess Belt Loop while a Webelos Scout is requirement 8 of the Webelos Scholar Activity Badge.
| A FREE workbook for Cub Scout Chess is available here! |
with the maps, charts, links, diagrams, and checklists you need!
|meritbadge.org has PDF and DOC versions of|
Boy Scout merit badge workbooks,
Webelos workbooks, and Cub Scout workbooks.
- Achievement 10g could be met by completing Cub Scout Chess Belt Loop requirement 3 or Cub Scout Chess Pin requirement 5
- Achievements 15b. and 15c. could be met by completing Cub Scout Chess Belt Loop requirement 3 or Cub Scout Chess Pin requirement 5
- Scholar Activity Badge requirement 8 (earn the Cub Scout Chess Belt Loop while a Webelos Scout)
- Hobby Awards
- Boy Scout Merit Badges: Art - Chess - Coin Collecting - Collections - Computers - Dog Care - Fishing - Gardening - Genealogy - Golf - Horsemanship - Pets - Photography - Radio - Railroading - Reading - Stamp Collecting
- Venturing: Arts and Hobbies Bronze Award; Ranger Award electives: Cave Exploration - Cycling - Equestrian - Fishing
- Webelos Activity Badges: Artist - Traveler
- Cub Scout Belt Loops & Pins: Art - Chess - Collecting - Computers
|Cub Scout Leader portal|
|Webelos Den Leader portal|