Cub Scout Kickball Belt Loop & Pin resources include the Cub Scout Kickball Worksheet
with cross-references for related Cub Scout Tiger, Wolf, Bear, and Webelos requirements. Cub Scout Kickball makes a great Art night! ◄ Prev - Next ►
Belt Loop and Pin
Kickball Sports Belt Loop
The Cub Scout Kickball belt loop and pin are a part of the Cub Scout Academics and Sports Program.
Tiger Cub, Wolf, Bear, and Webelos Scouts may earn this award in a Family, Den, Pack, school, or community setting. Tiger Cubs must be always accompanied by their Adult partner.
Cub Scout Kickball requirements
Belt Loop Requirements
Complete these three requirements:
- Explain the rules of kickball to your leader or adult partner.
- Spend 30 minutes practicing the skills of kickball (pitching, kicking, base running, catching, throwing). This may be over two different practice periods.
- Play a game of kickball.
Sports Pin Requirements
Earn the Kickball belt loop, and complete five of the following requirements:
- Demonstrate the following kickball skills: pitching, kicking, base running, catching, throwing.
- Explain the rules of base running.
- Describe the basic defensive positions in kickball (pitcher, catcher, infielder).
- Draw a kickball field to scale; include the starting defensive positions.
- Report to your den or family about the similarities between the rules of baseball and kickball.
- Explain the role of being the captain of a kickball team.
- Play five games of kickball using basic rules.
- Help set up a kickball field for a game.
- Serve as a referee for one game of kickball.
- Participate in a pack, school, or community kickball tournament or a supervised kickball league.
|| The official source for the information shown in this article or section is:|
Cub Scout Academics and Sports Program Guide, 2010 Edition (BSA Supply No. 34299)
The text of these requirements is locked and can only be edited by an administrator.
Please note any errors found in the above requirements on this article's Talk Page.
- Details on earning a Cub Scout Sports or Academic pin or belt loop multiple times