Cub Scout Marbles
(→Related awards: add links)
(add header text for search engine "descriptions" and to explain what the page offers in a few seconds.)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 02:43, January 21, 2009
with cross-references for related Cub Scout Tiger, Wolf, Bear, and Webelos requirements.
|The Cub Scout Marbles Belt Loop is an option for the Webelos Sportsman activity badge.|
Belt Loop and Pin
Marbles Sports Belt Loop
The Cub Scout Marbles belt loop and pin are a part of the Cub Scout Academics and Sports Program. Tiger Cub, Wolf, Bear, and Webelos Scouts may earn this award in a Family, Den, Pack, school, or community setting. Tiger Cubs must be always accompanied by their Adult partner.
Cub Scout Marbles requirements
Belt Loop Requirements
Complete these three requirements:
Sports Pin Requirements
Earn the Marbles belt loop, and complete five of the following requirements:
- Earning the Cub Scout Marbles Belt Loop while a Webelos Scout is an option for requirement 3 of the Webelos Sportsman Activity Badge.
| A FREE workbook for Cub Scout Marbles is available here! |
with the maps, charts, links, diagrams, and checklists you need!
|meritbadge.org has PDF and DOC versions of|
Boy Scout merit badge workbooks,
Webelos workbooks, and Cub Scout workbooks.
- Bear Achievement 15b. Play two organized games with your den.
- Sportsman Activity Badge requirement 3. (earn the Cub Scout Marbles Belt Loop while a Webelos Scout)
Sports and Fitness Awards Sports-related awards
- Boy Scout Merit Badges: Archery - Athletics - Climbing - Cycling - Fishing - Fly Fishing - Golf - Horsemanship - Orienteering - Rifle Shooting - Shotgun Shooting - Skating - Small-Boat Sailing - Snow Sports - Sports - Swimming - Water Sports - Whitewater
- Venturing: Sports Bronze Award - Quest Award; Ranger Award electives: Cave Exploration - Cycling - Equestrian - Fishing - Hunting - Mountaineering - COPE - Shooting Sports - Winter Sports
- Webelos Activity Badge: Aquanaut - Athlete - Sportsman
- Cub Scout Belt Loops & Pins: Archery - Badminton - Baseball - Basketball - BB-Guns - Bicycling - Bowling - Fishing - Flag Football - Golf - Gymnastics - Ice Skating - Marbles - Roller Skating - Snow Sports - Soccer - Softball - Swimming - Table Tennis - Tennis - Ultimate - Volleyball
|Cub Scout Leader portal|
|Webelos Den Leader portal|