Cub Scout Mathematics
with cross-references for related Cub Scout Tiger, Wolf, Bear, and Webelos requirements.
|The Cub Scout Mathematics Belt Loop is an option for the Webelos Engineer or Scholar (but not both) Activity Badges.|
Belt Loop and Pin
Mathematics Academics Belt Loop
The Cub Scout Mathematics belt loop and pin are a part of the Cub Scout Academics and Sports Program. Tiger Cub, Wolf, Bear, and Webelos Scouts may earn this award in a Family, Den, Pack, school, or community setting. Tiger Cubs must be always accompanied by their Adult partner.
- Earning the Cub Scout Mathematics Belt Loop while a Webelos Scout is requirement 7 of the Webelos Scholar Activity Badge.
- Earning the Cub Scout Mathematics Belt Loop while a Webelos Scout is requirement 10 of the Webelos Engineer Activity Badge.
| A FREE workbook for Cub Scout Mathematics is available here! |
with the maps, charts, links, diagrams, and checklists you need!
|meritbadge.org has PDF and DOC versions of|
Boy Scout merit badge workbooks,
Webelos workbooks, and Cub Scout workbooks.
- Tiger Cub Scout
- Tiger Cub Electives
- Tiger Elective 12. could be met while completing Cub Scout Mathematics Belt Loop requirement 1
- Tiger Elective 50. While visiting the bank, ask how interest works and calculate interest for Cub Scout Mathematics Pin requirement II.3
- Engineer Activity Badge requirement 10. (earn the Cub Scout Mathematics Belt Loop while a Webelos Scout)
- Family Member Activity Badge requirement 4 (Plan your own budget for 30 days. Keep track of your daily expenses for seven days.) could be partially met with Cub Scout Mathematics Belt Loop requirement 2.
- Scholar Activity Badge requirement 7. (earn the Cub Scout Mathematics Belt Loop while a Webelos Scout)
- Cub Scout Computers Pin requirement 4 could be used to complete Cub Scout Mathematics Pin requirement III.4
|Cub Scout Leader portal|
|Webelos Den Leader portal|