Cub Scout Worksheets
|Webelos Pins and Boy Scout Merit Badges|
Boy Scouts have been using Merit Badge Worksheets for years. Webelos have their Webelos Activity Badge Worksheets. Now worksheets are available for the Cub Scout Academics and Sports Program too! Optional worksheets can help Scouts organize notes, listen actively, and document their work. Leaders and parents can quickly see if a Scout is understanding. Worksheets allow group instruction with individual attention.
Click an award name below for the current requirements. Right click on a worksheet to save or print the worksheet.
Many of the extra materials that you will need are included in the workbooks!
- Blank maps for Geography, Astronomy, Map and Compass, and Weather
- Graph paper for Geography, Map and Compass, Archery, and Tennis
- Tables for Citizenship and Weather
- The BSA Home Safety Checklist and Energy Audit needed for Family Member
- The human skeleton diagram you need for Science
- The Safe Swim Defense plan you are to teach and follow is included in Swimming
- Internet links are at the end of each workbook. For instance, check out the free online video lessons in Music, Archery, Golf, and Ultimate.
- You can download individual worksheets below or ZIP files of all Academics Worksheets or Sports Worksheets
Email the worksheet developer with any comments or ideas:Craig.
| Cub Scout Academics |
Requirements & Resources
|All workbooks in a ZIP file:||PDF DOC|
|Language and Culture||PDF DOC|
|Map and Compass||PDF DOC|
|Wildlife Conservation||PDF DOC|
- Right-click on a worksheet name to Save As... or Print it without viewing the worksheet on screen.
- These worksheets are up to ten times smaller than old worksheets and should load quickly.
- All registered Tiger Cubs, Wolf Cubs, Bear Cubs, and Webelos Scouts can earn optional Cub Scout Academics and Sports Program awards. - Academic and Sports Program, p. 1 & Cub Scout Leader Book, p. 31-1.
- "Many Webelos Scouts may earn belt loops and pins a second time to qualify for Webelos Activity Badges. All boys may earn belt loops more than once; however, leaders should encourage boys to try different requirements and earn the pin. Packs should have a clear policy in place to determine whether the pack or the boy's family will be responsible for the cost of awards that are earned more than once."
- - Cub Scout Academics and Sports Program Guide #34299B, 2003 Revision, p.4 & Cub Scout Leader Book, p. 31-1.