(Difference between revisions)
(→References: update navbox)
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
Revision as of 14:34, June 3, 2008
The den chief works with the Cub Scouts, Webelos Scouts, and den leaders in the Cub Scout pack. He laso helps Cub Scouts advance through Cub Scout ranks and encourages Cub Scouts to join a Boy Scout troop upon graduation.
|Serving as Den Chief can apply towards Positions of Responsibility requriements for Star, Life, and Eagle.|
- Knows the purposes of Cub Scouting.
- Helps Cub Scouts advance through Cub Scout ranks.
- Encourages Cub Scouts to join a Boy Scout troop upon graduation.
- Assists with activities in the den meetings.
- Is a friend to the boys in the den.
- Helps out at weekly den meetings and monthly pack meetings.
- Meets with adult members of the den, pack, and troop as necessary.
- Sets the example.
- Wears the uniform correctly.
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit