After becoming an Eagle Scout, you may earn Palms by completing the following requirements:
- 1. Be active in your troop and patrol for at least 3 months after becoming an Eagle Scout or after the award of your last Palm.
- 2. Demonstrate Scout spirit by living the Scout Oath (Promise) and Scout Law in your everyday life.
- 3. Make a satisfactory effort to develop and demonstrate leadership ability.
- 4. Earn five additional merit badges beyond those required for Eagle or last Palm.*
- 5. Take Part in a Scoutmaster conference.
- 6. Complete your board of review.
You may wear only the proper combination of Palms for the number of merit badges you earned beyond the rank of Eagle. The Bronze Palm represents 5 merit badges, the Gold Palm 10, and the Silver Palm 15.
- Merit Badges earned any time since becoming a Boy Scout may be used to meet this requirement.