Fast Tracks for Bear Cub Scouts
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
|colspan=""|[[:Bear Year.pdf|All Bear Meeting Plans in One Document]]
Revision as of 19:51, May 1, 2009Fast Tracks for Bear Cub Scouts: den meeting plans (two den meetings per month) designed to be used in conjunction with the youth handbooks. By following the these plans, active Scouts can earn their Tiger, Wolf, Bear, or Webelos rank by February, usually in time for the Blue & Gold Banquet. After these meetings, Scouts continue to meet to work on other electives, Belt Loops and Pins, and other Cub Scout Awards through the rest of the year. All Cub Scouts must first earn their Bobcat Badge.
Use the Fast Tracks as-is or as a resource for your own meeting plans. MeritBadge.Org offers a wealth of other resources to get you started, Belt Loop and Pin Worksheets and Cub Scout Monthly Themes with Program Helps! Also see the Fast Tracks FAQ.
Active Scouts can earn their Bear Rank in five months.
|Cub Scout Leader portal|
- Fast Tracks for Tiger Cub Scouts (1st grade)
- Fast Tracks for Wolf Cub Scouts (2nd grade)
- Fast Tracks for Bear Cub Scouts (3rd grade)
- Fast Tracks for 4th grade Webelos Scouts - Also see: Webelos Scout Program
- Fast Tracks for 5th grade Webelos Scouts - Only for Scouts who completed the 4th grade Fast Track
- Cub Scouts at all levels can also earn the Belt Loops and Pins.
- Nameplates - Official BSA Name plates for your uniforms.