First Aid (Ranger Award elective)
| This is the First Aid elective for the Venturing Ranger Award.|
Boy Scouts can earn the First Aid merit badge.
Webelos Scouts can earn the Readyman activity badge.
First Aid (Ranger Award elective) requirements
Do 2, 3, or 4.
- Requirement 1 also satisfies the Lifesaver (Ranger Award elective) requirement 2.
- Requirement 2, 3, or 4 also satisfies the Ranger first aid core requirement, the Venturing Silver Award requirement 3a or 3b, the Religious and Community Life Bronze Award requirement 9, and partial Quest Award requirement 2.
- Your handbook is your primary reference. See First Aid Skills for step-by-step instructions and lesson video links.
- See also: First Aid Merit Badge Pamphlet - First Aid Kit - Emergency Kit - Guide to Safe Scouting - Physcial
Emergency Preparedness Award
|Emergency Preparedness-related awards
- Venturing Bronze Award on the BSA scouting.org site.
- Venturing Quest Award on the BSA scouting.org site.