and cross-references for related Cub Scout belt loops & pins and Cub Scout awards.
| This is the Fitness Activity Badge for Webelos Scouts.|
Cub Scouts & Webelos Scouts can also earn the Physical Fitness Belt Loop and Pin.
All levels can earn the Physical Fitness Award.
|The Webelos Fitness activity badge helps prepare Webelos Scouts for the Boy Scout Personal Fitness and Cooking merit badge(s).|
|This Activity Badge is required for the Webelos badge.|
The Webelos Fitness Activity Badge is one of 20 different Activity Badges that can be earned in the Webelos Scout Program. The requirements are typically worked on during den meetings or den activities while the skills are practiced at home, with the help of the Webelos Scout's family. The requirements are either completed with the den or at home with the den leader's approval. Projects are brought to meetings to share with the den and for Webelos Den Leader or Activity Badge Counselor approval.
Health habits learned in childhood tend to last a lifetime. The Fitness Activity Badge is designed to make Webelos more aware of good physical fitness, and what proper food and rest can do for him.
And do six of these:
| A FREE workbook for Fitness is available here! |
with the maps, charts, links, diagrams, and checklists you need!
|meritbadge.org has PDF and DOC versions of|
Boy Scout merit badge workbooks,
Webelos workbooks, and Cub Scout workbooks.
- The Webelos Program uses the Fast Tracks Den Meeting plans to the Webelos Adventures in as little as 12 months.
Personal Development Awards
|Personal development-related awards
|Webelos Den Leader portal|
- American Dietetic Association
- American Heart Association
- Centers for Disease Control: Fit Family Fit Kids
- Fitness for Kids
- International Food Information Council Foundation
- National Athletic Trainer's Association
- American Council on Exercise
- American Sport Education Program
- Institute for International Sport
- National Youth Sports Safety Foundation
- ExpertVillage Exercise Videos: