(Difference between revisions)
(tweak header to get "descriptions" to work right for search engines)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
<center><big>Gardening[[Merit Badge]] []<br> -references related [[Merit ]] and [[ScoutAwards]].<br> [[Gardening]] is one of the rarest [[Merit Badge]]s with only 1,715 earned in 2007!</big></center><br>
[[Gardening]] is one of the rarest [[Merit Badge]]s with only 1,715 earned in 2007!</big></center><br>
Revision as of 00:52, January 10, 2009
lesson video links, and cross-references to related Merit Badges and Boy Scout Awards.
Gardening is one of the rarest Merit Badges with only 1,715 earned in 2007!
|Gardening merit badge|
|BSA Advancement ID:||055|
|Latest pamphlet revision:||2005|
- This badge is one of the elective merit badges of the William T. Hornaday Awards for Boy Scouts.
- 2: The Food Coach: Food Value Database
- 5: Common Garden Pests A comprehensive guide on garden pests and how to get rid of them.
- 6a: How to Build a Compost Bin Several designs from the University of Missouri.
- 6c: Building a Floating Hydroponic Garden From the University of Florida.
- 6d: How to Build a Water Garden Illustrated.
- Ecology Awards
- Hobby Awards
|General Merit Badge information
- American Horticultural Society
- Aquaculture Information Network
- Common Garden Pests
- Home and Garden Television
- Garden Web
- Growing Herbs in the Home Garden
- The Garden Gate
- The Gardener's Guide to Finding Answers on the Internet
- Master Gardeners
- National Gardening Association
- Old Farmer's Almanac
- Trust for Public Land
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. National Arboretum
- World Aquaculture Society
- USDA National Organic Program
- World’s Healthiest Foods