How to mark edits as patrolled
- To mark an edit as patrolled
- 1. Access Special:Recentchanges from the navigation pane (on the left)
- Changes that have not been patrolled will be indicated with a red exclamation mark !
- Tip: Toggle the Hide/Show patrolled edits switch to hide patrolled edits
- 2. Click the (diff) link next to an edit
- 3. Review the article for: content, accuracy, formatting, etc.
- 4. To mark the edit as patrolled, click the mark as patrolled link
Note: Only Sysops can patrol edits.