(Difference between revisions)
(→References: update navbox)
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
Revision as of 12:31, June 3, 2008
The troop historian preserves troop photographs, news stories, trophies, flags, scrapbooks, awards, and other memorabilia.
|Serving as Historian can apply towards Positions of Responsibility requriements for Star, Life, and Eagle.|
The assistant senior patrol leader
- Gathers pictures and facts about troop activities and keeps them in a historical file or scrapbook.
- Takes care of troop trophies, ribbons, and souvenirs of troop activities.
- Keeps information about former members of the troop.
- Set a good example.
- Enthusiastically and correctly wears the Scout uniform.
- Live by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Show Scout spirit.