|Serving as Librarian can apply towards Positions of Responsibility requirements for Star, Life, and Eagle.|
The Librarian oversees the care and use of troop/team books, pamphlets, magazines, audiovisuals, and merit badge counselor lists.
- Sets up and takes care of a troop/team library.
- Keeps records of books and pamphlets owned by the troop/team.
- Adds new or replacement items as needed.
- Keeps books and pamphlets available for borrowing.
- Keeps a system for checking books and pamphlets in and out, and follows up on late returns.
- Set a good example.
- Enthusiastically and correctly wears the Scout uniform (all four parts).
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit
|Boy Scout portal|
|Varsity Scout portal|