(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 23:13, May 18, 2008
|| A detailed summary of the 2008 Boy Scout Requirement Changes are now on MeritBadgeDotOrg, including updated links for recently changed Eagle Scout Award-related forms. (Once announced, BSA Rank changes become effective immediately.)
Welcome to... MERITBADGE.ORG — "Helping Scouts Advance"
MeritBadge.Org is not affiliated with Boy Scouts of America or WOSM. Scouting® and many other terms are registered trademarks of the BSA. Please see the Disclaimers.
- MeritBadge.Org provides resources for Tiger, Wolf, and Bear Cub Scouts, Webelos, Boy Scouts, Varsity Scouts, and Venturers including:
- Nearly 200 worksheets for Merit Badges, Webelos Activity Badges, and Cub Scout Belt Loops and Pins,
- Thousands of resource links for nearly 300 ranks, Merit Badges, Scout Awards, and Scouter Awards
- 942 main topics and 8,457 pages with 2,049 documents and images for over 100,000 monthly visitors
- 14,988 volunteers who have made 43,803 updates.
- MeritBadge.Org is the free Scouting Wikipedia dedicated to providing advancement resources for Scouts and leaders. Here's What's new!
- Cub Scouting
- Cub Scouts is a year-round family- and home-centered program for boys in the first through fifth grade (or who are 7 - 10 years old). The Tiger Cub program for first graders and their adult partners emphasizes shared leadership, community, and family. The Wolf and Bear Cub activities for second and third graders emphasize character development, citizenship, and personal fitness. Webelos Scouts (fourth and fifth graders) participate in more advanced activities to prepare for Boy Scouts. All Cub Scouts can earn Belt Loops and attend Day Camp. Wolf, Bear, and Webelos Scouts can also attend Cub Scout Resident Camp.
- Boy Scouting
- Boy Scouts is a year-round program for boys 11 through 17 featuring outdoor programs and leadership. Boy Scouts can earn ranks, Merit Badges, and awards.
- Varsity Scouting
- Varsity Scouting is an active, exciting, year-round program for young men 14 through 17 built around five program fields of emphasis: advancement, high-adventure/sports, personal development, service, and special programs and events.
- Venturing is a year-round program for young men and women who are 14 (and have completed the eighth grade) through 20 years of age to provide positive experiences through exciting and meaningful youth-run activities that help them pursue their special interests, grow by teaching others, and develop leadership skills.
- Sea Scouting
- Sea Scouts is a specialized segment of the Venturing program, which was organized to address members' boating skills and promote knowledge of our maritime heritage. Swimming, lifesaving, first aid, Coast Guard Auxiliary Sailing and Seamanship, and cardiopulmonary resuscitation courses are taught with the ship by its officers.
Purge cache to show recent changes