Welcome to... MERITBADGE.ORG — "Helping Scouts Advance"
||MeritBadge.Org is the free Scouting Wikipedia dedicated to providing advancement resources for Scouts and leaders including:
MeritBadge.Org is not affiliated with Boy Scouts of America or WOSM. Any opinions expressed are those of the individual contributors. Please see the Disclaimer for details.
- Program materials from Tiger, Wolf, and Bear Cub Scouts to Webelos, Boy Scouts, Varsity Scouts, and Venturers
- Nearly 200 worksheets for Merit Badges, Webelos Activity Badges, and Cub Scout Belt Loops and Pins,
- Thousands of resource links for nearly 300 ranks, Merit Badges, and Scout Awards
- 962 main articles and 8,658 pages with 2,171 documents and images for over 100,000 monthly visitors
- 14,993 volunteers who have made 44,715 updates. Here's What's new!
The World Conservation Award provides an opportunity for individual Scouts to 'think globally' and 'act locally' to preserve and improve our environment. This program is designed to make youth members aware that all nations are closely related through natural resources and that we are interdependent with our world environment.
The design of the badge incorporates the panda logo of the World Wildlife Fund, which sponsors the Award on a worldwide basis with the fleur-de-lis, which is found on or as the basis for many nation's Scouting emblems. The World Conservation Award is earned by Scouts and Venturers in many other nations outside of the United States.
- Dec 2013: Venturing awards will be changed around the time of the BSA National Annual Meeting in May 2014. From then on, Venturing members may begin working on the new awards. The old awards will be discontinued Dec 31, 2014. 2014 Venturing Program Change Overview
- September 9: Little Sioux Scout Ranch, Scouts and Leaders involved in the tornado tragedy received new award from the state of Nebraska. Full Story
Other areas of this site
- Site Map - A list of all the pages on this web site
- FAQ - Frequently asked questions about this web site
- Policies - Important information about you and this site
Purge cache to show recent changes