MeritBadgeDotOrg:Usage standards policy
Who may edit pages?
Only adult Scouters registered with the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) are allowed to register and edit pages on this web site. Any adult Scouter who ceases to be a registered member of the BSA must likewise cease to participate in editing this web site.
What kind of content is allowed?
This site is intended to be a reference site for the national programs of the Boy Scouts of America. As such, only materials which support those programs are allowed. Examples of good content include:
- worksheets and other forms which help Scouts work on advancement;
- topic related excerts from Scouting publications
Remember, no localized content please.
What kind of content is not allowed?
- Discussions of any kind other than the specifics of this web site's maintenance. If you wish to discuss Scouting related topics, please visit MeritBadge.net .
- Scouting publications in their entirety. The Scouting movement uses its various publications to raise funds to support their programs. This site does not wish to infringe on this practice.
- Materials unrelated to Scouting.
What is considered fair use of this web site's content?
Anyone in the Scouting program may use any of the materials contained on this web site in their local programs. This includes all forms, worksheets, requirements, and graphics. Copyrighted Scouting materials featured on this web site are published under Scouting's fair use policies and we pass these policies along to our users. Refer to the policy pages listed below for more information.