| Order of the Arrow Representative
The Order of the Arrow Troop or Team Representative is a youth liason between the local Order of the Arrow (OA) lodge or chapter. In his unit, he helps meet the needs of the unit and will serve as a communication and programmatic link to and from Arrowmen, adult leaders and Scouts who are not presently members of the Order. He will do this in a fashion that strengthens the mission of the lodge, purpose of the Order and the mission of the Boy Scouts of America. By setting a good example, he will enhance the image of the Order as a service arm to his unit.
He must be a registered member of the Order of the Arrow in good standing with both the Lodge and/or Chapter and the unit.
- Serves as a communication link between the lodge or chapter and the troop.
- Encourages year round and resident camping in the troop.
- Encourages older Scout participation in high adventure programs.
- Encourages Scouts to actively participate in community service projects.
- Assists with leadership skills training in the troop.
- Encourages Arrowmen to assume leadership positions in the troop.
- Encourages Arrowmen in the troop to be active participants in the lodge and/or chapter activities and to seal their membership in the Order by becoming Brotherhood members.
- Regularly attends troop meetings, troop campouts, and troop events during his service period.
- Sets a good example.
- Enthusiastically and correctly wears the Scout uniform (all four parts).
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law and the OA Obligation .
- Shows Scout spirit