| Patrol Leader
A Patrol Leader is the elected leader of a Scout patrol, the base unit of a troop and the key to the patrol method. He is a voting member of the Patrol Leaders' Council, reporting to the Senior Patrol Leader. With approval of the Senior Patrol Leader and Scoutmaster, he appoints an Assistant Patrol Leader.
- Plan and lead patrol meetings and activities.
- Keep patrol members informed.
- Assign each patrol member a specific duty.
- Represent your patrol at all patrol leaders' council meetings and the annual program planning conference.
- Prepare the patrol to participate in all troop activities.
- Work with other troop leaders to make the troop run well.
- Know the abilities of each patrol member.
- Set a good example.
- Wear the Scout uniform correctly.
- Live by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Show and develop patrol spirit.
Scouting.org Patrol Leader page
Troop 615 of League City, Texas