Physical Fitness Award
|Physical Fitness Award has been discontinued. (See Discontinued awards.)|
| Boy Scouts can earn the Personal Fitness merit badge.|
Webelos Scouts can earn the Fitness activity badge.
Webelos Scouts & Cub Scouts can earn the Cub Scout Physical Fitness belt loop & pin.
|Physical Fitness Award|
This patch is worn as a temporary emblem
on the right pocket of the uniform
The Physical Fitness Award is part of a BSA program of emphasis for Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Venturers, and Leaders.
Physical Fitness Award requirements
1. BSA Annual Health and Medical Record has replaced the Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3 Physicals
2. Presentation resources:
- Cub Scout: Communicating Belt Loop & Pin - Webelos: Communicator - Merit Badges: Public Speaking - Communication
- Lesson Videos: ExpertVillage: Giving a Speech - Public Speaking Tips - Public Speaking - Eye Contact - Hand Gestures - Props
- Boy Scout Merit Badges: Archery - Athletics - Climbing - Cycling - Fishing - Fly Fishing - Golf - Horsemanship - Orienteering - Rifle Shooting - Shotgun Shooting - Skating - Small-Boat Sailing - Snow Sports - Sports - Swimming - Water Sports - Whitewater
- Venturing: Sports Bronze Award - Quest Award; Ranger Award electives: Cave Exploration - Cycling - Equestrian - Fishing - Hunting - Mountaineering - COPE - Shooting Sports - Winter Sports
- Webelos Activity Badge: Aquanaut - Athlete - Sportsman
- Cub Scout Belt Loops & Pins: Archery - Badminton - Baseball - Basketball - BB-Guns - Bicycling - Bowling - Fishing - Flag Football - Golf - Gymnastics - Ice Skating - Marbles - Roller Skating - Snow Sports - Soccer - Softball - Swimming - Table Tennis - Tennis - Ultimate - Volleyball