|Plumbing merit badge|
|BSA Advancement ID:||086|
|Latest pamphlet revision:||2004|
|“||Plumbing, including pipe fitting, is an important and well-paid occupation. The industry is quite broad. It covers installations and repairs in homes, commercial properties, and factories. Plumbing pipelines are used for water supply, waste drainage, natural-gas heating, and many other purposes.||”|
The Plumbing merit badge was one of the original 57 merit badges issued by the Boy Scouts of America in 1911.
Plumbing merit badge requirements
| A FREE workbook for Plumbing is available here! |
with the maps, charts, links, diagrams, and checklists you need!
|meritbadge.org has PDF and DOC versions of|
Boy Scout merit badge workbooks,
Webelos workbooks, and Cub Scout workbooks.
- Per the BSA: "You should read the merit badge pamphlet on the subject." Pamphlets (books) are at local Scout Shops and online at ScoutStuff.org.
- "Get a signed Merit Badge application from your Scoutmaster." An online, printable Word doc file version is available.
- 2. Diagrams of House Hot & Cold and Drain systems:
- Boy Scout Merit Badges: American Labor - Automotive Maintenance - Drafting - Farm Mechanics - Graphic Arts - Home Repairs - Painting - Plumbing - Surveying - Truck Transportation - Woodwork
- Webelos Activity Badges: Craftsman - Handyman
General Merit Badge information
- An Introduction to Merit Badges – how to get started, who chooses the counselor, etc.
- Merit Badge Application – offers online resources to let you print "Blue Cards," etc.
- Additionally: List of Merit Badges by Field of Study – Merit Badge Pamphlets & Libraries