(Difference between revisions)
(intro paragraph, whitespace)
The Post Treasurer is the youth financial officer of the post. Elected by the youth post members, he or she works together with the leadership team.
- Serves as the financial officer and, in that position, maintains financial records and monitors the post budget.
- Collects and disburses post funds.
- Communicates with officers and participants on a regular basis to keep them informed about the post’s finances.
- Approaches Exploring in a spirit of fun and spreads this spirit in carrying out the treasurer's responsibilities.
The Secretary is the financial youth officer in its unit. Other financial youth officers are:
- Scribe - Boy Scouting
- Team Secretary - Varsity Scouting
- Crew Treasurer - Venturing
- Purser - Sea Scouting
- Post Treasurer - Exploring