The Post Treasurer is the youth financial officer of the post. Elected by the youth post members, he or she works together with the leadership team.
- Serves as the financial officer and, in that position, maintains financial records and monitors the post budget.
- Collects and disburses post funds.
- Communicates with officers and participants on a regular basis to keep them informed about the post’s finances.
- Approaches Exploring in a spirit of fun and spreads this spirit in carrying out the treasurer's responsibilities.
The Post Treasurer is the financial youth officer in its unit. Other financial youth officers are:
- Scribe - Boy Scouting
- Team Secretary - Varsity Scouting
- Crew Treasurer - Venturing
- Purser - Sea Scouting
- Post Treasurer - Exploring