Award is pinned immediately
above the seam of the left pocket.
The Venturing Quest Award builds directly on the Sports Bronze Award. It focuses on the traditions of sportsmanship and lifelong fitness. By teaching about non-traditional sports, this award allows Venturers to learn skills and fitness techniques they might never have a chance to encounter before.
Quest Award requirements
Do all five of the following Quest Award core requirements:
Complete requirements for at least one Quest Award elective:
- Venturers may complete requirements for the Sports Bronze Award and the Quest Award concurrently; however, a completed single requirement cannot be awarded as multiple credit to these two awards.
Personal Development Awards Personal development-related awards
- Boy Scout merit badges:
- Venturing: Religious and Community Life Bronze Award - TRUST Award - Quest Award - Ranger Award electives: Physical Fitness - Backpacking
- Webelos activity badges: Citizen - Communicator - Family Member -Fitness - Scholar; Other resources: Flag Ceremonies
- Cub Scout belt loops & pins: Citizenship - Communicating - Heritages - Language and Culture - Physical Fitness
Sports Awards Sports-related awards
- Boy Scout Merit Badges: Archery - Athletics - Climbing - Cycling - Fishing - Fly Fishing - Golf - Horsemanship - Orienteering - Rifle Shooting - Shotgun Shooting - Skating - Small-Boat Sailing - Snow Sports - Sports - Swimming - Water Sports - Whitewater
- Venturing: Sports Bronze Award - Quest Award; Ranger Award electives: Cave Exploration - Cycling - Equestrian - Fishing - Hunting - Mountaineering - COPE - Shooting Sports - Winter Sports
- Webelos Activity Badge: Aquanaut - Athlete - Sportsman
- Cub Scout Belt Loops & Pins: Archery - Badminton - Baseball - Basketball - BB-Guns - Bicycling - Bowling - Fishing - Flag Football - Golf - Gymnastics - Ice Skating - Marbles - Roller Skating - Snow Sports - Soccer - Softball - Swimming - Table Tennis - Tennis - Ultimate - Volleyball
- Venturing Bronze Award on the BSA scouting.org site.
- Venturing Quest Award on the BSA scouting.org site.