lesson videos showing Outdoor Skills, and First Aid Skills plus Merit Badges, and Scout Awards links.
Troop resources include the Advancement Campout and monthly Troop Program Themes.
|Boy Scouts and Varsity Scouts are referred to as "Scouts."|
|— Youth Application #28-406|
The troop or team leader signs the Youth Application #28-406 when the boy has completed the Boy Scout Joining (Scout Badge) Requirements:
Scout Badge requirements
All requirements for the Scout rank must be completed as a member of a troop. If you have already completed these requirements as part of the Webelos Scouting Adventure, simply demonstrate your knowledge or skills to your Scoutmaster, Varsity Scout Coach, or other designated leader after joining the troop.
| A FREE workbook for Scout Badge is available here! |
with the maps, charts, links, diagrams, and checklists you need!
|meritbadge.org has PDF and DOC versions of|
Boy Scout merit badge workbooks,
Webelos workbooks, and Cub Scout workbooks.
- "I pledge allegiance to the flag
- of the United States of America
- and to the republic for which it stands,
- one nation under God,
- indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
- Animated Knots: Basic Scout Knots - Forty Scout knots - Special Knots - Sailing knots - Fishing knots - Folsoms Knots - Animatedknots.com - Great Animations - More Animated Knots - More great Animated Knots - Still more - Knot Videos - Basics Videos - Basics2
- Other Knot Links: Advanced knots - Ropers Knots Page - Climbing Knots - Fishing knots - Knots Index
7. Scout Oath or Promise - Scout Law - motto - slogan - Outdoor Code
8. See the Scout Badge Workbook for the diagram of the Scout badge.
9. "How to Protect Your Children from Child Abuse: A Parent's Guide"
10: Scoutmaster Conference - Explains that you don't "pass" a Scoutmaster Conference.
|Boy Scout portal|
|Varsity Scout portal|
- Boy Scouts
- Summer Camp
- First Class-First Year
- Scout - Tenderfoot - Second Class - First Class
- Skills Instruction and Videos: First Aid Skills - Swimming - Outdoor Skills - Wilderness Survival - Backpacking - Cooking - Navigation - Campfires - Clothing - Cycling Skills