- 1. Show the signals used by officials in one of these football, basketball, baseball, soccer, or hockey.
- 2. Explain what good sportsmanship means.
- 3. While you are a Webelos Scout, earn Cub Scout Sports belt loops for two individual sports (Badminton, Bicycling, Bowling, Fishing, Golf, Gymnastics, Ice Skating, Marbles, Physical Fitness, Roller Skating, Snow Ski and Board Sports, Swimming, Table Tennis, or Tennis).
- 4. While you are a Webelos Scout, earn Cub Scouting Sports belt loops for two team sports (Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Ultimate, or Volleyball).
| A FREE workbook for Sportsman is available here! |
with the maps, charts, links, diagrams, and checklists you need!
|meritbadge.org has PDF and DOC versions of|
Boy Scout merit badge workbooks,
Webelos workbooks, and Cub Scout workbooks.
Help with these requirements
- American Dietetic Association
- American Heart Association
- Centers for Disease Control: Fit Family Fit Kids
- Fitness for Kids
- International Food Information Council Foundation
- National Athletic Trainer's Association
- American Council on Exercise
- American Sport Education Program
- Institute for International Sport
- National Youth Sports Safety Foundation
- ExpertVillage Exercise Videos: