|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 02:47, August 20, 2012
This list is incomplete. You can help by editing it.
A state jamboree is multi-council camporee. Some events include Cub Scout programs. Some events are held regularly. Activities generally include exhibits, challenges, competitions, entertainment, and fellowship.
- Illinois: Illini Jamboree 2012 will be held September 14-16 on the campus of the University of Illinois in Urbana.
- Massachusetts: MassJam 2013 will be held October 12-14 (Columbus Day Weekend) at Barnstable County Fairgrounds near East Falmouth, MA. The first MassJam was held in 1985 at the Tewksbury State Hospital in Tewksbury, MA. MassJam moved to its current home at the Barnstable County Fairgrounds in East Falmouth in 1993. Subsequent MassJams were held in 1999, 2004, and 2008. Councils officially participating in MassJam 2013 include: Annawon, Boston Minuteman, Cape Cod & Islands, Knox Trail, Mohegan, Narragansett, Nashua Valley, Old Colony, Western Massachusetts, and Yankee Clipper.
- Michigan: The Michigan International Camporee (MIC) has been held in 1997, 2000, 2004, 2008, and 2012. MIC is hosted by the Chief Okemos Council. It is the largest council-run multinational Scouting event in North America. Every four years, contingents of Scouts, both boys and girls, from over 20 countries, gather for 8 days at the Northwoods Scout Reservation. The last camporee was held from July 22 to July 29, 2012. It was attended by approximately 500 scouts from 20 countries.
- New Hampshire: The 2011 New Hampshire Jamboree was held October 7-9 (Columbus Day Weekend) at the Waterville Valley Resort. Cub Scouts were invited to participate during the day. In 2003, the jamboree was held at Gunstock Recreation Area in Gilford, New Hampshire the weekend of October 3-5.
- New Jersey:
- New Mexico:
- New York:
- North Carolina:
- North Dakota:
- Oregon: As of 2012, there is no state jamboree in Oregon.
- Rhode Island:
- South Carolina:
- South Dakota:
- Washington: WashJam 2012 will be held August 16-19 at Joint Base Lewis McChord. WashJam includes a program for Cub Scouts and siblings as well as Webelos, Boy Scouts and Venture scouts. More than 4,000 participants have registered.
- West Virginia: