Talk:Cub Scout Computers
| Please familiarize yourself with Help:Talk pages before posting on discussion (a.k.a. talk) pages.|
— Use headings, indentations; and please, always sign (~~~~) your posts. (See Help:Talk pages for details.)
— Ask your Scouting/advancement-related questions on our forums... several Scouters will be happy to help you.
Broken External Links - MS Encarta
Links to Encarta from below are broken ... I looked for suitable replacements without success. The problem is most are too complex for [Cub] Scouts.
- Cub Scout Computers Belt Loop Requirements
- 1. Parts of a Personal Computer - Computer hardware
- Yes; unfortunately... Encarta is dead! (There are more than a few Encarta links here, I dare say, that are slowly getting fixed; but, some still remain and need attention.) Any help from our contributors would, of course, be most helpful. —RWSmith (Bureaucrat), 14:06, November 5, 2011 (EDT)
Academics Pin Requirements - Error
Academics Pin Requirements
- Earn the Computers belt loop and complete five of the following requirements:
- 2. Make a list of 20 devices that can be found in the home that use a computer chip to function.
The requirements are only 10 devices. (Ref: Scouting.org)