Talk:Eagle Scout rank
Revision as of 15:29, October 14, 2012
| Please familiarize yourself with Help:Talk pages before posting on discussion (a.k.a. talk) pages.|
— Use headings, indentations; and please, always sign (~~~~) your posts. (See Help:Talk pages for details.)
— Ask your Scouting/advancement-related questions on our forums... several Scouters will be happy to help you.
According to the 2009 printing of the Boy Scout Requirements, bugler is now a qualifying position of responsibility for Eagle Rank. See requirement 4 on page 16 of BSA publication 33216. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Jkb973 (talk • contribs) 14:08, August 9, 2009. (Please, sign and date your posts on talk pages.)
- This was a printing error. Bugler is not a qualifying position of responsibility for Eagle. —RWSmith (Bureaucrat), 15:04, November 2, 2011 (EDT)
Category:Varsity Scout leader recognition awards
Deleted all copy-pasted text from Wikipedia... we shouldn't copy-paste swaths (for lack of a better word) of "information" from Wikipedia; a quote is sometimes acceptable, but must be referenced/cited. Quoting swaths of official BSA info is allowed, per BSA. —RWSmith (Bureaucrat), 12:57, April 28, 2010 (EDT)
Eagle Plan Worksheet
The Eagle Scout Plan document's links don't work in Protected mode. What is the unprotect password? --Proud2b4family 12:32, November 2, 2011 (EDT)
- I assume the creator of this document (Craig Lincoln) didn't want it to be modified (except, of course, for the user-fillable form fields) — hence, the reason he password-protected the document. I'm sorry, but I don't know the password to "unlock" the document's properties. If you could give me an idea of what –exactly– you want to change, I'll see what I can do about making a new one. (See next paragraph.)
- FWIW, with all the changes that are in the new Guide To Advancement, BSA Pub. 33088 (supersedes Advancement Committee – Policies and Procedures), I'll be looking for an updated Eagle Plan Worksheet . —RWSmith (Bureaucrat), 15:04, November 2, 2011 (EDT)
- Workbook title does not have "leadership" in it anymore. It's just "Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook."
- Document number is 512-927. The page lists it as 521-927.
--philpisch 12:08, Jan 10, 2012 (CDT)