| Please familiarize yourself with Help:Talk pages before posting on discussion (a.k.a. talk) pages.|
— Use headings, indentations; and please, always sign (~~~~) your posts. (See Help:Talk pages for details.)
— Ask your Scouting/advancement-related questions on our forums... several Scouters will be happy to help you.
New P.R.A.Y. mailing address
Effective January 1, 2009 the new mailing address is:
- 11123 S. Towne Square, Suite B
- St. Louis, MO 63123-7816
- Toll Free Phone: 1-800-933-7729 (no change)
- New Ph: 314-845-3318
- New Fax: 314-845-0038
New P.R.A.Y. images
It appears that there have been changes to the medals awarded for most protestant denominations via the PRAY program. If someone will be a second set of eyes and verify that, I am happy to load the new images. Dawginroswell 14:12, March 11, 2011 (EST)
- Dawg, now that you mention it... I seem to recall coming across something mentioning that sometime last year. Your post (above) piqued my memory; so, I looked around but, couldn't find what I was looking for... that does not mean they aren't out there (somewhere). — Oops!... found them... the last place I expected to, no less.
- Frankly, this entire article could itself become a wikiproject and be completely re-worked.
- You are by-all-means more than welcome to help out with this little project. I encourage you to reply here (or e-mail me, directly) if you have questions; upload images; edit content; what ever you feel is appropriate. —RWSmith (Bureaucrat), 13:55, March 14, 2011 (EDT)
- Sure thing. I am a bit unsure how do to a wikiproject, but I am happy to take a stab...Dawginroswell 09:47, March 19, 2011 (EDT)
Polish National Catholic Church
I tried to contact Arthur Wyglon. His widow said he had passed away several months ago and doesn't know how to get people to stop calling. I don't have updated contact information. —Sommers828, 11:35, May 2, 2011 (EDT)