Note: All requirements must be completed after June 1, 2009.
Complete any 3 of the 5 requirements in this section:
- Create and distribute a communications vehicle designed to identify unregistered alumni, that has been approved by the local council alumni committee staff advisor.
- Assist in planning an alumni activity at the district, council, community, region or national level.
- Make contact with at least 5 adult alumni, not currently registered with the BSA, engage them in a serious discussion about the Scouting program, provide them each with an Alumni Connection card and follow-up to see if they have visited the web site.
- Make two presentations to non-Scout groups promoting the BSA, alumni membership and volunteering.
- Obtain at least two scout profiles or stories, use them in local council alumni promotion and forward a copy of the profiles/stories to the national alumni office.
Complete all 4 of the requirements in this section:
- Make arrangements for at least two unregistered alumni to attend a Scout activity at the district, council, community, region or national level (must be different than those used below in this section).
- Facilitate at least two alumni becoming registered members of the BSA (must be different than those used above in this section).
- Personally solicit and obtain Friends of Scouting gifts from at least two unregistered alumni (must be different than those used above in this section).
- Recruit at least two unregistered alumni to volunteer at a district, council, community, region or national event (must be different than those used above in this section).
Complete all four of the requirements below in this section:
- Serve on a local council or national alumni or National Eagle Scout Association committee for at least one year.
- Visit the Alumni Connection web site and complete the alumni scavenger hunt.
- Upload two of your own Scouting-related photos to the [BSA] Alumni Scrapbook section of the [BSA] Alumni web site.
- Share your favorite Scouting memory through the Rekindle Memories section of the alumni web site and send an ecard to at least five unregistered alumni.
All Eagle Scouts must complete one additional requirement in this section:
Complete any 1 of the 3 requirements in this section:
- Become an Alumni Ambassador by successfully completing the online alumni volunteer training.
- Attend an alumni session at the BSA National meeting.
- Attend an alumni course at the Philmont Training Center.