- Name three breeds of draft horse and two breeds of light horse and give the country or origin of each.
- Name and give relative merits of four leading breeds of dairy cattle.
- Name and explain the color markings and characteristics of five difference breeds of beef animals.
- Tell the requirements for the successful and profitable production of beef on a farm.
- Describe how hogs are made profitable.
- Name four leading breeds of sheep and describe them.
- Demonstrate one first aid requirement in connection with farm animals.
| The official source for the information shown in this article or section is:|
Boy Scout Requirements, 1969 Edition