Complete basic training and the following projects:
- Visit each assigned unit eight or more times throughout the year.
- Fill in and follow up on Unit Commissioner Work Sheets or self-assessment forms for each assigned unit.
- Conduct membership and leadership inventories in each assigned unit.
- Attend six District Commissioner staff meetings and provide the training topic for one meeting.
- Participate in a charter renewal meeting that results in on-time unit reregistration.
- Participate in a charter presentation.
- Attend a council commissioner conference or planning conference, or actively participate in a major council event.
- Help a unit resolve a specific problem or improve some aspect of their unit operations.